Product Recommendation of the Day: Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai Twisting Butter


















Name of Product:  Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai Twisting Butter

Purpose of Product: "To help achieve the ultimate soft fully Twist Out!"


My Thoughts
This product is one of the best twisting butters that I have tried so far. It is very hydrating and moisturizing to my hair. The scent of this styling product smells wonderful. Also, what I love about this product is the fact I do not have to apply so much on my hair shaft in order for it to "feel" moisturized. I prefer (and recommend) to apply this butter on wet/damp hair. Using this method helps, because the water that is on your hair helps the product to go down the hair shaft much easier. So, "a little goes a long way," due to the fact that this product is in an 8 oz jar.




Will I re-purchase this product?  Most definitely! I truly recommend that you try this twisting butter for your thick, natural hair! I purchased this product at my local Target store, but you can browse the Camille Rose Naturals' website: Camille Rose Naturals






*Disclaimer: I am not a hair expert. So, any products that I recommend may or may not work for your hair/hair-type. I am just sharing my experiences with these products. So, I only encourage you to give them a try if you are interested.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Recommendation of the Day: Paul Mitchell Original The Condtioner

I'm finally back to Blogging!